Terms of Service
Last update: March 7, 2022
These Terms of Service define the terms and conditions under which users may use SwarmBot (Bot).
The Terms of Service may be revised at any time without prior notice. By keep using the bot, you are agreeing to be bound by the current version of these Terms of Service.
The materials contained in this website and the bot are protected by applicable copyright law.
Users are prohibited from engaging in the following activities when using the bot.
- Intentionally overloading the bot or server, such as by performing DoS/DDoS attacks
- Gaining or attempting to gain unauthorized access to the server
- Using SwarmBot's internal API in any way other than the legitimate way through the dashboard
- Violating Discord's Terms of Service through the use of the bot
- Violating the laws of Japan or public order and morals through the use of the bot
- Any other activities that the developer deems inappropriate
If any of the above prohibitions are found to have been violated, the developer may take any action it deems necessary to terminate the user's use.
SwarmBot and its services are provided as is without any warranties. The developer shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user as a result of using SwarmBot.
4. Language of the Terms
The original version of these Terms of Service is written in Japanese, and the English version is solely for the convenience of the user. You agree that the Japanese version of these Terms of Service shall apply to the terms and conditions of use of SwarmBot.
In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English version and the Japanese version of these Terms, the Japanese version shall take the precedence.
5. Governing Law
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed under the laws of Japan.